Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error importing ADS simulation model

Status
Not open for further replies.

BhagathCh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have downloaded the design layout model and generated a look-alike symbol and used it in the schematic. Then, I downloaded ADS simulation model, unzipped using the “unzip design kit” option from the main window and added it to my working directory as you can see below.
However, when I tried to simulate it I got the following error.

Warning detected by hpeesofsim during netlist parsing.
Model `AMP_BLQC605.BLQC605_CE7666_V10_20080311p02' (defined in file 'AMP_BLS6G3135_20_V0p11/AMP_BLQC605' around line 4): `RFLDMOS010' is an undefined primitive device.
Error detected by hpeesofsim during netlist flattening.
`AMP_BLQC605.RFLDMOS1' is an instance of an undefined model `BLQC605_CE7666_V10_20080311p02'.

Can someone please help me resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Here is the schematic (see below)

and this is a snap shot of the component pallete

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• schematic.pdf
    19.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks a lot for your inputs. :)

Can you please tell me what are the necessary files that I need to Include files? (Refer to this URL below)

Netlist.JPG

I am confused as to what all files to include from my design kit folder ( Refer to the link below)

DesignKit.JPG

Last edited:

hi
i have this problem too.
but some models are working well for example BLF871 is working well but BLF881 is not working and similar error like you.
i'm using ads 2016.01 and show this error but by changing the ads to 2015.01 the error has changed to:

Error detected by hpeesofsim during netlist parsing.
Unable to access library: AMP_BLF871_V0p02

i don't idea maybe the library has a problem

Reactions: hnyhan

hnyhan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back