Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error Code: 1400 / Protel DXP 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertE

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All

Some of the menu commands in Protel DXP 2004 gives me the following error : Code 1400. Invalid window handle. I'm running it on Windows 7,
Premium, 64-Bit. I've allready checked the windows system files with command prompt :sfc\scannow for any missing or corrupt files, but found nothing. Also in clean boot mode it still does the same thing. Is this an issue wich have been resolved in later service packs or is there something wrong with the compatibility or installation.

Kind Regards
BertE

I found fix
"System error code 1400 means "Invalid window handle." This error code may also display as "ERROR_INVALID_WINDOW_HANDLE" or as the value 0x578."
1. Firstly, you can reboot your computer, sometimes it is just an coincidence, if it can't solve the problem, go on next steps.
2. Then you should use your anti-virus tool to scan you computer, the virus can also damage your system and thus cause the problem. If you detect any virus, kill it at once.You can use ccleaner to complete this step.
3. If above tips still cannot work, you should check your registry, find out whether there is any problem with it ,if there is any, just restore it. I usually use reggenie , it can restore your registry fast and safely.
4. After these steps, your problem exits all the same, you had better ask the producer for more specific information."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back