Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Error: Cannot find valid synthetic library module for operator 'DIV_TC_OP'. (SYNDB-34

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyc59

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm currenty trying to use Synopsys Design Compiler to generate netlists for use with Formality. On compilation of a specific module, I run into this issue.

Error: Cannot find valid synthetic library module for operator 'DIV_TC_OP'. (SYNDB-34)

The project itself is rather secretive, but I can divulge that I am using the Cyclone II FPGA and the corresponding libraries found in Quartus's eda/synopsys/dc folder

I have no idea how to solve this problem. I assume that I need a synthetic library, but I don't know where to look.
exhaustive googe searches show no reference of DIV_TC_OP

please help.

You should add dw_foundation.sldb (from DC installation directory) to your link_library variable.
The error rise because your RTL code contain division "/" operand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back