Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Epson expression premium XP-600

Status
Not open for further replies.

BD72

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I search Epson XP-600 service manual.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
BD72

What do you actually in need. please ask clear questions do you need service manual or you have some doubts in service manual.

Reactions: Dont

Dont

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I want convert this printer into 3d printer. I reuse printing functionality for each layer of the 3d object. For this, i need a maximum of technical information concerning the printer.

An everyday inkjet printer is not able to do what a 3D printer does. You would need to install a reservoir containing plastic fluid ingredients. Epson would have to produce a tank which has larger jets.

Take a close look under the inkjets. There is barely 1/16 inch clearance. Anything you create must be very thin.

I believe a 3D printer makes the platform travel back and forth. An ordinary printer can only pull the paper one way. You would have to feed the same sheet of paper many times, to build up any thickness.

I know the general operating principle of 2D and 3D printers. I just need as much technical information in order to make the changes necessary to move the platform supporting the 3d object, deceive the driver on the level of the cartridges. Printer mechanical 2d serving only the impression of each component the final object. an additional mechanism effecting the vertical displacement of the support plate. Circuit diagrams can also afford to make small changes to add additional capabilities to the mechanics of the printer 2d (movement direction of the paper).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back