Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EPIC Programmer and Universal PIC DIP Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadat007

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic dip

Hi,
Nothing new here but just I want to share the work I did.

One is the LPT port EPIC programmer's PCB in Single Side.
Second is the ZIF Adapter for DIP PICs that I think you may not seen this idea before. I think this adopter will work for all DIP PICs 8-Pins to 40-Pins

Please check and comment.

Hope all be correct

Thanks
sadat007

universal pic lpt programmer

Hi
Just to conform that the above CKT tested see attached picture.
Thanks
sadat007

It looks good, I was after this for smoe time a couple of years ago but teh only trouble is now my new computer does not have parallel anymore

but i like the zif socket board I might be able to use that with my ohter programmer I have.

thanks

wizpic

No parallel ports on any of the computers I know too, please stop waste your time .

IamnotJunk said:
No parallel ports on any of the computers I know too, please stop waste your time .
That's we all know. But at the beginning you need LPT programmer.
Thanks
sadat007

Hi,.. sadat007

I am a newbie in this, can you please me to see the schematic, and how to use this. I previously use a standard ICSP programer but I have got a trouble while programing PIC16F628A

thank's in advanced

Hi
Sorry I do not have schematic but you can use the EPIC schematic which is very close to the above PCB.
Remember the above PCB is tested so just try it.
Good luck
sadat007

Status
Not open for further replies.