Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Engineering Qualification Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnansiddiqui

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please if any one help me in the regard that I want to know that what are the differences in engineering Model (EM) and Engineering Qualification Model (EQM). Can any one tell me that how I can say that the Transmitter or receiver is EQM. What parameters and What test the transmitter/receiver hhas to pass to be EQM.

hi

an EM is a model which demonstrates the functionalities of the equipment (eg RF performances, power consumptions, ...).

an EQM is an equipment which has to demonstrate the same thing after going through a qualification campaign, which consists on a series of environmental tests (mechanical and thermal). the EQM is verified before and after the environmental campaign, and has to perform equal (within some margin). Sometimes the EQM is also verified functionally during the thermal environmental campaign.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back