Not open for further replies.

youcefh

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every one...

i am working in a company that needs to build an EMC chamber ....can some one help to provide a comparison between the different existing EMC chambers and their price ...existing companies for constructing the EMC chambers ....thnx

I´m not sure if there is ( or should be ) required some local government authorization to employ or develop this equipment.
As far I know, it is largely used by illegal gangs on car and truck robbery to avoid GPS tracking.

+++

I´m not sure if there is ( or should be ) required some local government authorization to employ or develop this equipment.
As far I know, it is largely used by illegal gangs on car and truck robbery to avoid GPS tracking.
I wasn't even aware that there was an illegal use for an EMI screen room. 8-O The legitimate use is for the testing of various types of sensitive electronic devices to avoid interference from outside electromagnetic radiation and I assume that's what the OP is referring to.

I´m sorry for mistake...
I understood he was asking for a Jammer, instead a Chamber !

:razz:

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.