Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EMC chambers construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

youcefh

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every one...

i am working in a company that needs to build an EMC chamber ....can some one help to provide a comparison between the different existing EMC chambers and their price ...existing companies for constructing the EMC chambers ....thnx

I´m not sure if there is ( or should be ) required some local government authorization to employ or develop this equipment.
As far I know, it is largely used by illegal gangs on car and truck robbery to avoid GPS tracking.

+++

I´m not sure if there is ( or should be ) required some local government authorization to employ or develop this equipment.
As far I know, it is largely used by illegal gangs on car and truck robbery to avoid GPS tracking.
I wasn't even aware that there was an illegal use for an EMI screen room. 8-O The legitimate use is for the testing of various types of sensitive electronic devices to avoid interference from outside electromagnetic radiation and I assume that's what the OP is referring to.

I´m sorry for mistake...
I understood he was asking for a Jammer, instead a Chamber !

:razz:

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.