Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Embedder webserver with PIC18F97J60 (Need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoadang

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Embedded webserver with PIC18F97J60 (Need help)

Hi everybody,
I'm new to PIC microcontroller and embedded webserver.
I had designed "my hardware" using PIC18F97J60 to implement Microchip TCP/IP. This is my hardware schematic: View attachment PICETHENET.pdf
I also read about Microchip TCP/IP, but I could not understand it clearly. I have modified the "TCPIP Demo APP" for PICDEM2 in Microchip application libraries v2012-08-22. But it did not work.
All things I want to do now that is modifying "The Demo App" for my board to do some things:
+ Show my board IP went power on.
+ Auto detect board IP went plug ethernet cable to board. (I mean when I connect my board to a mordem and I can control my board from another place through internet)
+ Using browser on Windows to control LEDs and LCD on my board. (Also Authorization required).
Does anyone have any idea?
thanks for your help!
I want to understand Microchip TCP/IP clearly, and know how to use it for my projects.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back