Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded Systems companies in UK and Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammadtariq

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
embedded companies in uk

Hello,
I am doing MSc in Embedded Digital Systems from Uni of Sussex in UK. I would like to know what will be my future? If there is any one who can tell me the companies who work in embedded systems in uk and europe?

I had done BS in Computer Engineering before, have excellent knowledge of microcontroller and microporessors, C/C++, VHDL, Networks, IC Design and communications.

I worked before on FPGA and DSP to make my embedded systems project during my undergraduate and now will also choose something of the same in here to as my final project.

What will be the advice? I have gone through the topics in here, but can anyone tell me any site or the list of companies who work in embedded systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back