Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded system master in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadek_eng

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any one tell me where and how to make a master in embedded system in Egypt ?

Hello,

Do you want M.Sc. in Embedded Systems Design --> Microelectronics...
If so I know that NILE UNIVERSITY will be offering M.Sc. and M.Eng. in Microelectronics but I don't know how good is the university and the program are...
It will start for the first time in the university.

Regards

thank you but do you have a web site for this faculty

Here it is : **broken link removed**

But please if you found that this program suits you, make sure that it is quite a good program and try to get in contact with other students who are already involved in their programs to build a vision of how good is the university.

What you see .. isn't always what you get ... so just make sure that its a good program from a reputed university

Regards,

sorry fot not sticking to the topic.I'm a fresh graduate interested in working at the field of embedded systems.I would very much appreciate if some one could give men contacts for valeo , newportmedia , Sysdsoft or IBM.Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back