Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

embedded system in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abeer_h

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Currently I am looking for embedded system courses. Unfortunately I didn't find anything related to embedded system courses in Dubai or Abu dhabi.
Can anyone guide me to any good Institute for studying embedded system design here in UAE?

U can CDAC like course centre.. Make a check with CDAC if they have branch their u can join...

Are you an individual or a company?
We work here in Egypt.
A special arrangement can be done to conduct it in UAE.
We can conduct some stuff online as well.

Almost a year before, I was looking for Embedded System related job. I also searched UAE, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Although I have 3-year experience, but I was unable to find any industrial or academic opportunities. I thing these countries are mostly business oriented and avoid technology technicalities :)
If you can get out then sweden, Egypt, UK, China are good options for learning Embedded systems and also friendly for ******* :) ,,,,,,, Good Luck

u must identify what u want , and the start of embedded system is c programming language

Almost a year before, I was looking for Embedded System related job. I also searched UAE, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Although I have 3-year experience, but I was unable to find any industrial or academic opportunities. I thing these countries are mostly business oriented and avoid technology technicalities :)
Thatz rite mate. I too join with you.
Regards,
Jerin.

for starting you can use Xilinx Virtex-5 FX70T FPGA board and EDK tools

good luck

Farid France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back