Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

embedded projects ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najeeb Ullah Khan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody!
i want to do a semester project in embedded systems, we have studied 8051 UCs in one course and now in embedded systems we are studyng avr. i m good at coding, but dont have any idea about advanced topics in embedded systems, can anybody give me some ideas about projects which are useful to the industry such as using CAN protocol or something like that....

Najeeb

Dear friend,

Some project names

Vehicle tracking using gps and gsm

Digital dashboard for vehicle

Finger print Door locker

RF id attendance register etc....

wow, its interesting, what sensors u have used for detecting its boss

Dear shivram,
Can you please post the usage or purpose of this car? i culdn't make it out.
Regards,
Jerin. ;-)

Dear shivram,
Can you please post the usage or purpose of this car? i culdn't make it out.
Regards,
Jerin. ;-)

Hi there,

The autonomous carriage transporter is an autonomous vehicle that tracks and follows an object of interest. The motivation behind this idea was to help people carry objects to make their lives easier, may it be luggage, groceries etc. This would be especially useful for disabled people. I will try to find my project folder when I have time.

**broken link removed**
Nice to see all the works which was not even in my dreams......
I could see all these since i joined this forum........
A great salute to edaboard......
Regards,
Jerin. :)

Yes, the whole success of the project was a bit of serendipity! We picked this project without knowing how to actually do it! Out of the blues, our project supervisor throws a couple of wii-motes in front of us without even knowing what they were, and somehow, we figured it would be a viable solution. On top of that, I had made a lot of friends in and out of school who had helped me out a lot! So ask for help, and in return, plant seeds by helping them back in order to grow your own plant of knowledge and experience :)

There was also another guy on youtube who did something similar with IR led's. I forget who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back