Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

embedded projects for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

welove8051

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear fellow members, this is kumaresh from chennai. after five years in embedded field using 8051 series of microcontrollers, i finally decided to move to other versions like pic and ARM along with my higher studies. i like to sell my projects(mini and final year) using 8051 series in fields not restricted to GSM, gps, rfid, rf modems, analog sensor modules, robotics etc.

do send me PM to get more informations

thanks
kumaresh kj
:grin::grin:

dear fellow members, this is kumaresh from chennai. after five years in embedded field using 8051 series of microcontrollers, i finally decided to move to other versions like pic and ARM along with my higher studies. i like to sell my projects(mini and final year) using 8051 series in fields not restricted to GSM, gps, rfid, rf modems, analog sensor modules, robotics etc.

do send me PM to get more informations

thanks
kumaresh kj
:grin::grin:

hi im intersting in gsm project all i need to i have developed a sensor for length mesure and it gives 2.5-5.0 v outputs in each node and there are 10 out puts.i want to send that output to remort location using GSM and it should be work when i request the details from remort location can you help with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back