Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded GUI.. LCD interfacing..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
embedded gui lcd

Hi all,

I want to desing and draw Automation meters like analog speedo meter on LCD and take the reading output from anlog sensors. like temprature fule etc.
All i want to know that what are the possible best software and hardware tools for this embedded GUI interface.
I have worked a lot with PIC microcontrollers bet yet i have not worked with any RTOS. As much as ihave serached and googled i came to a point that some GUI supported RTOS with 24 bit or higher processord or microcontroller. LIKE uc/GUI. but as i dont have any experinece with any RTOS so i am not sure if it is so.

I am looking from the persons who have experince and knowledge in this field..

Regards
Dani...;

best rtos gui lcd best lcd gui

This gui is implemented in a chip. I can´t find any free software for gui development.

Added after 8 minutes:

Dani, you can implement RTOS in a pic18F. ucos II can be ported to a pic. Remember that yo can use new pic24. These are 16 bits microcontrollers with DMA, up to 40 MIPS (PIC24H). You only need port ucos II to this microcontroller and use ucgui. You can use Atmel ATMEGA series too. These are 8 bits fast microcontrollers (up to 16 MIPS).

Status
Not open for further replies.