Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

embedded c and rtos - request for resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashidraghav

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
embedded c and rtos

i am a 5th sem b tech student, i would like to persue a career in embedded systems. i have done a course on embedded c & am now looking forward for an rtos course (vc++,wince,linux fundamentals,micr co 11,rt linux).

should i go for a certified course or should i learn it myself.

an institute called accel it accademy has agreed to take it for me in part time. should i go for it? it's urgent

Re: embedded c and rtos

Hi,

It is not required to do any certificate course. If you learn that is sufficient.
In an interview they will test the knowledge only. Especially in RTOS there is no value for any certification.

Re: embedded c and rtos

thank you...can u suggest me a few tutorials... i have learned embedded c related with avr microcontroller. i am doing a project related to that now.......

There is no need for soing any certification course.. It wil be good experince take ur final yr project based on RTOS.. it will give to the motivation to study abt it properly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back