Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embebed systems full course in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electron83

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello people, i am electronic engineer from Perú in South America. I want to take a course in India of Embebed system of 6 months. I checked that you have a good center trainings. :) ...But i have a doubt, i hope you can solve them because most of you are from India. Is it possible to foreign people to have access to course training in India?
I hope Indians center admits foreign people en their institutes.

Thanks a lot for your attention,

Regards

Renzo

ELECTRONICS FOR YOU TECH CENTER.
It has branches in all metro cities of India.
It is the publication house which claims to be Asia's Most selling Magazine for Electronics.
They have Tech Labs. I think they admit foreign students.
I did a course on PIC16F Microcontroller rom there. It was a certified curse. I got certificate from MICROCHIP (the mnufacturers of PIC). Here is the course detail for Embedded systems.
there is sepereate course for PIC16f as well as PIC18f

Embedded System training includes learning both Software and Hardware concepts.Software concepts include Embedded C Programming, Microcontrollers, Real Time operating System. Hardware Concepts include Basic of Electronics and Printed Circuit board design. Duration: 30 days Fee: Rs 24,700 /- plus 10.3% Service Tax.

visit their official website: **broken link removed**

Thanks, so much..Dude..you are so kind :)

Greetings from Peru

Status
Not open for further replies.