Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] EM-18 OR ID-12/ID-20 RFID reader components

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdotcom

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
this is my first post, I need help to create EM-18 RFID reader or ID-12, ID-20 reader, in Proteus, I want to use it as apart of arduino project's simulation.

are there any one have this component or can help me to create it?

Thank you very much

You can simply use Proteus COMPIM and interface RFID, GSM, GOPS etc... to your PC and communicate with Proteus. Do not use MAX232 with COMPIM model. Also you should have a hardware COM port available in your PC and its COM port number should be between COM1 and COM4 then you can install eterlogic Virtual Serial Ports Emulator and create a mapper type device and map hardware COM1 to COM4 port to Virtual COM port assigned to RFID or GSM or GPS. You can have more than one COMPIM in your project for example. Mega2560 has 4 COIM ports so you can have 4 COMPIM in your project and interface 4 different Serial devices to Proteus.

@milan.rajik

Thank u for ur responding, but what I want to do is som thing like this:

Simple-RFID-Reading_Steckplatine.pngInterfacing-EM-18-RFID-Reader-with-Arduino-Uno-Breadboard-Wiring.jpg

I already have arduino uno library, but I can not find EM-18 or ID-12 RFID reader

Status
Not open for further replies.