Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Android APP for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbschiller

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I'm new in this forum, I am an electrical engineer student and I developed an Android APP to help Electronic students and enthusiasts, it's still a "beta" version and I'm trying to get as much feedback as I can. So for this reason I'm posting here 15 promo codes to get the PRO version for free from Google Store, and all I ask in return is a review on Google Store (with your real opinion, don't worry I'm not asking you to lie, just tell me what you think).
BTW the only difference between PRO and FREE is a small AD banner at the bottom. The price is just a symbolic way of anyone who likes it to support the development. I really appreciate any feedback!

So here it goes 15 promo codes to use on Google Store to get PRO version for free... If demand is high I'll post more codes. Thank you! (This is first come, first served)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schiller.herbert.calcparaeletronicapro

R8T4K6P1NPCU6AAS2NU23KL
1F1TDBGG7FGEHPVXBWAP403
YUFU9C7LK7TTSQ33UBQY33J
NBF36J2DK4AZ4JN41PU2WEQ
P160HMD09NLGFMFVZLQ4SGW
2WP6569LRWHM33SX8VRM9SN
2LU2D5FXQ6K2ZAS9H9YYLWQ
4SCWELLE3RWR9LYGXR1GVLP
S54KWL6TCYWLTSB07JPV3BV
TWZ8DV2NAS92GFPCUTZXF0P
Q02619DJ09Y86JXAV8A963D
WLF6E4AVCJDPQV20SMN18WV
ATCW6NQ21YET8LDG9C564RY
PVNUNYTSG1MEYUPEZKT8TPL
GPHWU68M5KFQZ4FGBAPAM5T

It's similar to lots of other applications but I can see a lot of work has gone into producing it. I've purchased the PRO version and will have a good 'play' with it!

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back