Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Efficient digital filter for QPSk

Status
Not open for further replies.

somik13

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to design a efficient filter for QPSk in Matlab's simulink DSP block set. I know that i need upsampler+LPF+Interpolation filter but i am looking for such a filter which can do all thses together. Is it possible? If yes or not, please suggest me and give me some IEEE paper where i can get the design. Thanks in advance.

You may use "rised cosine" filter from MATLAB, there are only two functions that you need to do the job (as I remmember, main is "rcosine", look at Help :)). In Simulink there's Filter Design tool, just specify "rised cosine" filter with appropriate roll-off factor. And, yes, this function supposes that you perform upsampling before filtering - which means simply to insert zeros between samples.

That's all, no any further interpolation is needed! Check out examples on "rised cosine" filtering in MATLAB Help :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back