Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EDK TooLs PLEASE HELP ME OUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khamitkar.ravikant

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using EDK 8.2 i and ise 8.2 evaluation version which came with my spartan 3E starter kit now when i had gone through some basic design given in labs of xilinx university program .
i am facing problem for RS232 communication. as per given labs the design i followed but it edk tools shows no error though there are some warnings.
i am not understanding where problem coming in my practical , as it is not at all communicating eith hyperterminal. and showing nothing on HyprTerminal.
i followed all the standard setting like baud rate and all.
next is i am giving some warning messages. would somebody please explain that what exactly are these warning messages and how to avoid and solve the exact problem of rs232 communication.
i am attaching system.log file to have detailed list of these things.
please help me out.
thanks alot.

Here on chip debug module gives every output and shows that the rs232 ie uartlite is perfectly working and i am not able to understand is there any special jumper setting is needed for uart to work on hyperterminal . please do let me know.

here thanks for solution will check this outusing ucf file let me know r u doing any practice or project using edk tools of xilinx

do your best to work with the latest version of EDK, which is 10.1 :)
i know that the xilinx university program labs are in previous versions, but new labs will be available soon

i got the solution to encryption algorithm as i implemented in both ways
pure software working on microblaze core and other one
as hW core joined with microblaze and working togethere
also i am comapring the results of both with number of clock cycles(throughput )
and area power etc.

khamitkar.ravikant said:
i got the solution to encryption algorithm as i implemented in both ways
pure software working on microblaze core and other one
as hW core joined with microblaze and working togethere
also i am comapring the results of both with number of clock cycles(throughput )
and area power etc.

dear ravikant
i'm also doing similar project based on microblaze.
my aim is to implement the time critical portions in aes algorithm and to compare the speed advantage obtained from pure software version.

can u give me some guidance in how to proceed .

hopes for a reply

deepa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back