Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Echo cancellation in communication by a neural network

hello there.. i am doing a research about our thesis entitled echo cancellation in communication by

• hello there.. i am doing a research about our thesis entitled echo cancellation in communication by

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hello there.. i am doing a research about our thesis entitled echo cancellation in communication by

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steph_smile09

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello there.. i am doing a research about our thesis entitled echo cancellation in communication by a neural network.. i really need your help.. please help me how to delay a voice signal in matlab.. and also what is the best filter for echo.. and please provide some examples using the LMS and for other filters.. im also making a comparison what is the best filter.. but i dont know how to..please help me...

please share your knowledge about this.. thank you very much

Re: echo cancellation

For echo cancellation the best filter is the adaptive filter.

helo thank you for ur reply.. may i ask an example?? of the matlab codes for the adaptive filter?? please.. and please help me how to delay a voice signal.. please...im hoping for ur reply thank you very much..

Added after 51 minutes:

hello everyone.. im stephanie a graduating student..and im doing a
thesis about echo cancellation in communication by a neural network
using the LMS algorithm...i just want to ask help from you guys about
how to delay a voice signal???how to delay this signal..

s=(1+0.2*sin(2*pi*fa*t)).*sin(2*pi*f*(1+0.02*cos(2*pi*fm*t)).*t); and
then may i ask also an example of the matlab program for this
algorithm.. please please...i really need your help...

on how to implement this algorithm in matlab???please please.. im
hoping for your reply..thank you very much..

Hello,

Check this topic

The best filter is Adaptive filter with NLMS (normalized least mean square)algorithm and Partitioned Block NLMS(PFBNLMS) algorithm.ok

If you run your signal trough a a system described by the equation
y[n] = x[n] + x[n-D] where D is the delay. You should get a signal with a superimposed delayed signal on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.