Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ECG machine Circuit Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlock

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a Circuit diagram for an ECG machine that i have to make for a project using Op AMps. The diagrams available over the internet are far too complex and the simulations of those circuits has'nt yielded any favorable results. and i want to be sure that it is a working circuit. Any Help would be appreciated!! *URGENT*

Take your schematics from the web and distil them down to the basic, fundamental circuits. Simulate them in small, bite-sized chunks.

Many of the components used in the final product (complete schematic) are to take care of things that happen in real-world circuits, like needs for filtering, decoupling, etc. Start small, simulate, figure out how that section works, then add on another stage. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: dlock

dlock

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Google Images

I've been trying to implement this circuit in simulation softwares but i'm finding it hard to understand the pin connections of INA 326......

---------- Post added at 10:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 ----------

This may help from the datasheet:
Untitled-1.png

Pin 4 is grounded.

John

Reactions: dlock

dlock

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I can't find this IC in simulation software's. u got any idea about a more commonly known Ic as a replacement for INA 326??? Would AD-620A do the trick???

I can't find this IC in simulation software's. u got any idea about a more commonly known Ic as a replacement for INA 326??? Would AD-620A do the trick???

It's an instrumentation amplifier. Google found this: **broken link removed**
Take a look at the circuit on sheet 1. You should be able to use a generic op-amp model for the three op-amps inside the Instrumentation Amp.

Take a look at some instrumentation amplifier tutorial websites so you can figure out how it's supposed to work, then simulate it to verify proper operation before plugging the "INA326" into your top-level schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.