Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ECG based project - suggestion for microcontroller needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

abimaran

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: ECG based project

Hi,

I'm doing a ECG based project. So that, I need at-least 4 channel, 10 bit A/D converter with some what high capacity storage to store the data and send it via blue-tooth to a mobile.

I need a suggestion to choice the micro-controller. What about your idea? PIC32 series?

Thanks in Advanced!

Added after 38 minutes:

The communication between blue-tooth module and micro-controller via UART, It's data rate about 20kbps or more.

abimaran said:
Hi,

I'm doing a ECG based project. So that, I need at-least 4 channel, 10 bit A/D converter with some what high capacity storage to store the data and send it via blue-tooth to a mobile.

I need a suggestion to choice the micro-controller. What about your idea? PIC32 series?

Thanks in Advanced!

Added after 38 minutes:

The communication between blue-tooth module and micro-controller via UART, It's data rate about 20kbps or more.

Why PIC32?
There is no need to use that controller. If you are familiar with PIC controllers use dsPIC33, I think even a 18F controller can do that job (I am not sure abt 18F bcoz ECG?)

Good luck

senthilkumar said:
use TI C550 DSP

Could you please give me the link to that data sheet? Is from Texas Instruments mC?

Status
Not open for further replies.