Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

earn money from Electronic design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yjerk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to learn Electronics.But I don't know whether it can make money.

Every thing you do can earn money.
There must be customer first.
Sales & Marketing is more important.

there are lots of things in electronics (aside from sales and marketing) that also makes lots of money. In fact combining electronics with other disciplines (like biomed instrumentation, biosensors) are also highly lucrative.

Gold out of sand? Yeah in that case you can get money out of electronics, since they are made with sand (silicon)

dear...any body can give me de\tails about how to earn money...i have knowledge of many things...

hey man i am doing electronics engg. with the dream of making a lots of money.......
yes..... u can actually u have plenty of options after electronics .... there is aviaton, computers.... electronisc itself.... this booming it sector and how can u forget booming mobile techonology ........ its definately we guys tommorow who would be building the mobiles that general people use....... so yes.... u can.....
dont get frustrated........

Please, take a look at this link:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.