Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle schematic and layout editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

imranahmed

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please let me know that how to make schematic and layout in the Eagle Software.

Can anyone interested to tell me?

Please let me know that how to print only bottom side of PCB in eagle.When i was printing PCB the top side of
PCB print with bottom side.How to print only top or bottom side?

Go to Menu View>Display/hide Layers...

In the Dislog Box select Bottom, Pads, and vias to Print Bottom Layer
To print Top Layer Select only Top Layer Pads and vias

If I want to make PCB, that is only bottom side and make jumpers automatically,is it possible or not,please let me
know about that.

If I want to make PCB, that is only bottom side and make jumpers automatically,is it possible or not,please let me
know about that.

1.png

this is an example
1) click on auto route and deactivate the top layer (select N/A) then click ok
2) if there is un routed wires click in manual route (route) and move with the bottom track till reach to the tracks u want to jump then change the layer to the top layer through the top selector of the page beside the grid icon.

if u have any question, i wish to help u
Regards,
Hz

Don't autoroute. The example shown can easily be routed manually without using the top side of the PCB. You will learn a lot more about component placement (which is critical for good layouts) if you manually route.

Keith

In the Hz2020 board layout if 1.85 K resistor with track in red is moved to bottom then it can have a bottom track and you don't need 2 layers. Post your eagle files.

The component placement is poor. For example, R4 connects between pins 1 and 7&16 of the IC so it should be near pins 1&16 or 1&7. Placement should always be done to minimise track length and crossovers.

Keith

Hello, Guys
It is just an example and it is not represent actual circuit, and i know also that i can have a bottom track instead of the top jumper
but, he wants to know that. So, i made that simple example.

Regards,
Hz

You can search video tutorials on Youtube and other Internet places, but first check tutorials on **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.