Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle 4.11 inverted printout

Status
Not open for further replies.

otuzsubat

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how can i obtain the inverted printout in eagle 4.11?
normaly buses are in black color and space on pcb is white. i need inverse of this.

Options->User interface

Mr.Cube

Hello otuzsubat,

You can set up the colour scheme in schematic or layout by “Display/hide layers…” under “View” in the main menu. Then choose a layer and click “Change”. The background colour can be changed from the “Control Panel” under “Options -> User interface…”.

Bye,
cube007

i tried the changes which you tell about. but they change colors only in diplay. i want to change colors on printouted paper.
for example i changed background to black, and the wire and pads to white. then, i printed the document. but in paper background is white, wire and pads are black.

8) Use the cam processor and print using the PS inverted command, then open the file using adobe and print it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back