Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dual polarization antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

tender_006

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai all,

I have made one wide band patch antenna(800-2.5GHz), it is working well, now i want to have dual polarization in that like +45 and -45. i will be very glad to have your suggestions.

Thank you

Can you show me your current design?
Please attach the design file or design information.
S. H.

hai, i didnt design in software. so i cant attach the files now here

How are you defining your bandwidth? You are describing about 200% bandwidth if I understand correctly.

That is quite an accomplishment. I would like to know more about your antenna if it does not violate any confidences.

Without knowing your structure suggestions as how to create circular polarization would be pointless. In general, a circular signal requires two equal ( E field) components orthogonal in space and in phase quadrature. Circularly polarized patch antennas often accomplish this with orthogonal feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back