Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DTMF decoder in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetsalt

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab dtmf

I need the matlab implementation of DTMF decoder, please email me if some1 has it. my email is farhan.iqbal@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

dtmf matlab

that file is not working, more help is required, anybody who has done DTMF decoder in matlab please mail me the matlab file.thanks

decode dtmf signal matlab

i have a hard copy of this DTMF decoder and encoder.mail me your address .i live in rawalpindi.i can post you.

dtmf matlab code

wajahat said:
i have a hard copy of this DTMF decoder and encoder.mail me your address .i live in rawalpindi.i can post you.

are you a student?? where do you study??

by the way im a student of electrical engg at Riphah Intl University Islamabad

dtmf decoding matlab

can u email me scanned copy of this thing at
farhan.iqbal@gmail.com

its very urgent, its an assignment for me.
my snail mail address is
Room 214
Hostel M2
LUMS
Opposite Sector U
DHA , Lahore

Added after 43 seconds:

deadline for assignment is 15th feb, so i think only a scanned copy thing can help me, thanks

decode dtmf matlab

i am new to matlab, but i am definitely not new to internet, i have visited all these website already, i was looking for something which is not on the internet, or something which is on internet but i can't get it after googling, something u have done urself or downloaded from some hidden website or from ur university, something like that.
regards
neways thanks for the help and concern.

matlab decode dtmf

ok i'll try to scan it.
yep SAMCHEETAH i am student .I am doing telecom engg from nust,MCS ,rawalpoindi.

dtmf encoder decoder software matlab

hi thre.. can ne1 help wif the dtmf decoder? i need to decode the sound of the tone an display the number using matlab.. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back