Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] DS 18B20 sensor to ArmMite microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

deegunter

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to interface a DS 18B20 to an ArmMite microcontroller but don't have the code. Doe's anyone have the code to program the microcontroller(ArmMite) to read temperature from the DS 18B20 temp. sensor? Also need code to display LCD on ArmMite uMP.

I have solved the problem myself. I now have the DS 18B20 up and running using the ArmMite board. I have SEVEN DS18B20 sensors attached displaying temperatures throughout the house. Temperatures are reading great and displayed in Centigrade and Fahrenheit. I haven't completed the code for displaying on LCD's yet. I've looked at BASIC II STAMP software for displaying on LCD's but, there is some differences with the language and commands. It doesn't look like many people use the ArmMite board, but it is great and it is fast. If anyone would like the code that I have just completed, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.