Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ds 1302 and pic 16f628

Status
Not open for further replies.

respected

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
clock and thermometer help me

Can you specify please what exactly help you need? DS1302 this is a clock, whit a 3 wire interface, you need service procedure ? About thermometer, what is the range. If you look for easy decision, i can recommended DS..1820 if not make a mistake, this is the 1-wire interface thermometer up to +125 C. You can use LM 335, this is the linear IS, you must measure with the PIC ADC, but the range is to same but much precision. Both of these have one fault, the linearity is a good but have +/1 C offset, and you must calibrate every one if you want good accuracy.
Other decision is a Pt100 this is a platinium resestive sensors, them is calibrate by producer and give you the maximum accuracy and repeating

Hi!
Make your objectives clear.
A lot of help is already available about interfacing these devices with microcontrollers but still i can help. Are you wirting the code in assembly or any other high level language. Most of the C compilers have built in drivers for these devices.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back