Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Driving data convertor AD7823 with an op-amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyalniv4@gmail.com

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm interested in using an op-amp to drive an AD7823 data convertor.
Maximum gain required is about ~30, since I can use a ref voltage as low as 1.2V on the AD7823. Required bandwidth operation is 100KHz.

I have no requirements on the op-amp except that the supply range should be between 3v to 5v. However, I do prefer to use a single supply op-amp. I'm not sure whether I should choose an op-amp with a differential output, which according to my understanding, will be more accurate (Will the AD7823 be able to work with it?) or a single ended output with a common ground to the ADC Vin- input?

After reading some application notes I became a little bit confused with all the configurations out there and would appreciate some help...

Thanks in advance,
regards,

Eyal

Status
Not open for further replies.