Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

driver circuit for my circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gosrivats

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m currently working on this circuit.in the attachment...i have a problem with driver circuit i m using IR2110 as i have two high side and two low side....first of all i have doubt whether i can use high side and low side driver for this as the pulses are of different...can u guys help me out please Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpg

It looks like you have 1 low side switch and 3 high side (non grounded) switches. That will take 3 IR2110 chips.

It looks like you have 1 low side switch and 3 high side (non grounded) switches. That will take 3 IR2110 chips.
IR2110 bootstrap supply can't work for S1 and S2 (presumed your driver supply and input signal is referred to VH-). You'll need at least a second floating driver supply voltage. There are additional questions, e.g. does the "mid" voltage node tolerate DC bias currents of the IR2110 driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back