Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] DRC fixing in Cadence Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

venugopala_0202

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

Ive been trying to do some DRC fixing in Cadence Ecounter. The basic problem I am facing is offgrid/nogrid routing errors. I tried setting the routeOngrid option true and routed the design again. But still there is no significant reduction in the number of errors. The total number of DRC errors is in the range of 1 million plus of which 900,000 odd are nogrid violations and 100,000 odd are offgrid. Can anyone please tell me about things I could do in routing by which I can fix these errors? Is routing/incremental routing the only way to fix DRC errors in Encounter? Any suggestions/replies are appreciated

did you already used this technology-stdcell?
because a so huge number of violations means for me, the techonology file is not align with the std-cell library.
do you used the technology file (lef) provided by the std cell providers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back