Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubt in Matlab bandpass filtering

Status
Not open for further replies.

badash_123

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I have a waveform and I need to filter it using a band pass filter to allow frequencies 30 to 70 Mhz. How do I make matlab accept my waveform as its input when doing filtering? I can calculate the co efficients by giving my specifications and I do not know how to give my waveform as an argument. Can somebody help me with the exact function that does this ? Thanks

are you using a specific ready filter in matlab or are you writing the code for it by yourself?

Thanks for the reply. I am using a ready filter using fdesign.bandpass function.

Will filter(b,1,waveform) work if b is the co efficients found using fdatool and waveform is my input waveform ?Please reply. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back