Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dot Matrix Display Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibrahim03

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dot matrix display simulator

I wanted to ask if there is any software in which i can simulate 8x8 LED dotmatrix display. I saw on this forum that someone mentioned a program by 'LabCenter' but those guys dont allow you to download the full versioin in which dot matrix simulation is enabled.

Does anyone know about any such software? If so plz tell me.

P.S : I am using AT89S51 to program two 8x8 dotmatrix displays( I am completely new to Dot Matrix Displays :D )

dot matrix simulator

Check if this is useful

**broken link removed**

dot matrix simulation

I think this file will useful for you

led display simulator

Even I am looking for a Simulation using Proteus for a Dot Matrix Display.

Any links for that ?

regards

simulation led dot matrix

I downloaded the software from the link provided by dipal_z but i cant understand it. There is no help available with the program. Can it simulate my assembly code ?

dot display simulator

No the Software vide dipal_z is just a eye-wash and is a software for some Moving Msg Display made by the author for a client.

No Obviously you can not do much with it and surely cannot simulate your code for the display.

You need a Proteus Model for simulating your code and that's what I am also lookin foward to.

Incedentally Labcentre acknowledges some bug in the Matrix Display Module Model they have and they seem to have corrected it in their latest version. So even if we (I) have the new Model of the Matrix Display (8x8) from Proteus 6.8 , I can give it a try to make the simulation.

Re: dot display simulator

No the Software vide dipal_z is just a eye-wash and is a software for some Moving Msg Display made by the author for a client.

No Obviously you can not do much with it and surely cannot simulate your code for the display.

You need a Proteus Model for simulating your code and that's what I am also lookin foward to.

Incedentally Labcentre acknowledges some bug in the Matrix Display Module Model they have and they seem to have corrected it in their latest version. So even if we (I) have the new Model of the Matrix Display (8x8) from Proteus 6.8 , I can give it a try to make the simulation.

the link does not work now... is there some new or others that can shot dot matrix text look like a display?

Status
Not open for further replies.