Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dont know much about electronics / Need any Help on finding a certain Device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well any alarm system. Lets say you have system like this: a sensor which trips the alarm noise if a door or window is opened or closed (burglary) and then you also have emergency buttons on the wall when pushed trigger the alarm. How would these work? In electrical terms.
Hi My friend again
Just alarm ? it is so simple ! if you just want transmit alarm there won't be any problem . but before to send you a simple schematic : have you any receiver for it ? or perhaps you want build your own receiver too ? ( i think you can easily design an FM transmitter at range of 88-108 MHZ , and then easily use an FM receiver to hear alarm voice ! if so , your aim will be achieved simply . )

haha thanks a lot !! Yes Tehran. I have never been to Iran but visited my Dads brothers in Sweden when i was younger. I will definately travel to Iran in the future though, the country fascinates me and I would love to see where my dad grew up. I only speak English haha but my dad speaks Persian/Farci. I will learn it one day also :p
I wish that at last you come to your own country and see here ! and don't worry about Farsi ! you can learn it easily ! i'll bet that , that is easier than what you think about it ! :wink:
you can show this sentence to your father and ask him about it's meaning ! :
با بهترین آرزو های من برای دوست خوبم و پدر گرامی اش !

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi My friend again
Just alarm ? it is so simple ! if you just want transmit alarm there won't be any problem . but before to send you a simple schematic : have you any receiver for it ? or perhaps you want build your own receiver too ? ( i think you can easily design an FM transmitter at range of 88-108 MHZ , and then easily use an FM receiver to hear alarm voice ! if so , your aim will be achieved simply . )

I wish that at last you come to your own country and see here ! and don't worry about Farsi ! you can learn it easily ! i'll bet that , that is easier than what you think about it ! :wink:

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi My friend again

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hey again. Yes very simply. I need a system which works like this: 1 location which has an electric box that can send and receive with 8 other locations that each have their own identical electric box (which are between 50-1000m apart) and they must be able to send and receive 6 different kinds of independant signal, each of which for example will light up 6 different colour lights and sound 6 different alarm noises. Each signal will only need to be sent individually.

Can you explain the best method to do this?

My dad says: kheyli mamnoon, moshtaghe ziyarat :)
Thank you for your kindness and help. My dad will get in touch with you on here. Do you have skype?

Can you explain the best method to do this?
Hi again
Yes , but you didn't mention that have access to some cheap FM receivers or not ? if you have access , of course you can do it , but if you don't have access , i should suggest you another way . ( but you'd better to have access ! ;-) )
My dad says: kheyli mamnoon, moshtaghe ziyarat :)
Thank you for your kindness and help. My dad will get in touch with you on here. Do you have skype?
Most welcome my friend . but unfortunately i don't have skype .
Ha ha ! do you know what your dad , telling ? ( as it appears he is a real gentleman ! )
waghean , be shoma tabrik migam be khatere , pesare khobi ke darid .
Good Luck
Goldsmith

Hi again
Yes , but you didn't mention that have access to some cheap FM receivers or not ? if you have access , of course you can do it , but if you don't have access , i should suggest you another way . ( but you'd better to have access ! ;-) )

Most welcome my friend . but unfortunately i don't have skype .
Ha ha ! do you know what your dad , telling ? ( as it appears he is a real gentleman ! )
waghean , be shoma tabrik migam be khatere , pesare khobi ke darid .
Good Luck
Goldsmith

Can you purchase them from an electrical shop? If so I do have access, If not are there other devices I could purchase and adapt to perform this function?
Would you be able to help me in detail to build or acquire the correct devices that I need in order to do this? It will help us so much you have no idea. Me and my father will both be extremely grateful.

Ok no problem man.
I think I remember some of it haha he was standing behind me dictating those words to me. I registered him on this forum tonight so he should contact you, his name is "knowmad" because he is mad about knowing everything :D I will give him your message. Thanks again!

Can you purchase them from an electrical shop? If so I do have access, If not are there other devices I could purchase and adapt to perform this function?
Would you be able to help me in detail to build or acquire the correct devices that I need in order to do this? It will help us so much you have no idea. Me and my father will both be extremely grateful.
Hi again
Purchasing ? you are surprising me . don't you have an Fm radio in your home ? of course you can easily buy them and with low price .
Here i have attached a simple FM transmitter , you can set it for six stations ( but as i can remember , you told that you want hear 6 different voices from an station , am i right ? )
See below , please ( for more distances , you can easily amplify it's out put :
https://s3.picofile.com/file/7512717204/FM_transmitter_for_a_friend.jpg

If you correctly , build it , it will have pattern around 200 meters ( maximum )

Ok no problem man.
I think I remember some of it haha he was standing behind me dictating those words to me. I registered him on this forum tonight so he should contact you, his name is "knowmad" because he is mad about knowing everything :D I will give him your message. Thanks again!
I will be happy to talk him ! :grin:
Best Regards and Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi again
Purchasing ? you are surprising me . don't you have an Fm radio in your home ? of course you can easily buy them and with low price .
Here i have attached a simple FM transmitter , you can set it for six stations ( but as i can remember , you told that you want hear 6 different voices from an station , am i right ? )
See below , please ( for more distances , you can easily amplify it's out put :
https://s3.picofile.com/file/7512717204/FM_transmitter_for_a_friend.jpg

If you correctly , build it , it will have pattern around 200 meters ( maximum )

I will be happy to talk him ! :grin:
Best Regards and Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hey Reza. Thank you for that diagram and help:)
Yes we do but the device I'm looking for is not so much about hearing "voice" but electric signals, similar to a gate remote or some sort of electronic remote signal maybe. I send you a message to your inbox about it and want to know if you could send me your e-mail address so I could send you a document explaining it in more detail :)

Hi again my friend
SOrry because of long delay of mine . i was pretty busy and some events out of prediction happened . and some other things ! but now everything is ok .
I have sent you my email address .
Good luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back