Does the X.10 circuit can send signal to main(AC) line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taro

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone have x.10 interface circuit? and or circuit that can send signal into main(AC) line? please suggest. thanks a lot.

TW523, 2way x10 module datasheet uploaded to FM, directory arturt134. This is version for 110V/60Hz. For 220V/50Hz try to search https://www.x10.org

Regards

Hi, arturt134.. good info...

I heard IEEE have plan to beat X-10 several years ago using Spread Spectrum technique...

But X-10 is free license (i think since March 1998)...

Oh yes. Patent rights has ended in 1998, if I remember, but "x10 powerhouse", producer of TW523, has not actualized TW523.pdf since 1997. In this document, on page 2 you see this words: "The X10 code format is patented" :smile:.

You can also check out the following site, it has a lot of schematics for the X10 modules along with some really great mods...

w*w.geocities.com/ido_bartana/

here is a good site, it has everything to build your own x-10 module, including the software an schematics, you can use it as reciver or as a two-way interfase to PC

**broken link removed**

nitchel05 said:
here is a good site, it has everything to build your own x-10 module, including the software an schematics, you can use it as reciver or as a two-way interfase to PC

**broken link removed**
Where is the site?

About X.10

You can search AN236. "X-10 Home Automation Using the PIC16F877A" in Microchip site.

Re: About X.10

What is in that technicalnote.pdf? *Sigh* .. don't have the points to download it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…