Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

does masters in FPGA leads to communication or power engineer career

Status
Not open for further replies.

numair_noor

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i want to apply in manchester metropolitian university uk. and i have done electronic engineering (BACHELORS). i want to apply in masters course there. but i want to change my course having major of communication engineer. please help me select the course.
there are two choices.
1: electronic engineer(FPGA IS A MAJOR)
2:computer network technology(i dont know if it is just as ccna + ccnp) or something else. but i have seen that it leads to career in communication

i want to knwo if i apply in electronic engineering. does it lead to communication industry majorly. or the second will be better.
regards
numair

Both. It depends on which area you want to work on. If you want to work on layer 1 and layer 2, then electronic engineering. If layer 2 and layer 3, then go for computer network technology.

hi, i want to apply in manchester metropolitian university uk. and i have done electronic engineering (BACHELORS). i want to apply in masters course there. but i want to change my course having major of communication engineer. please help me select the course.
there are two choices.
1: electronic engineer(FPGA IS A MAJOR)
2:computer network technology(i dont know if it is just as ccna + ccnp) or something else. but i have seen that it leads to career in communication

i want to knwo if i apply in electronic engineering. does it lead to communication industry majorly. or the second will be better.
regards
numair

Neither can give you a position in today's communication area. It's saturated and only a small number of companies are in.
Being in here for 10+ years and witnessed the number of companies dwindle from tens to a handfull in my country.
By the time you graduate, I guess only a few left arround the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back