Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does anyone have any experience in the retrival of metamaterials

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

Can anybody please clarify this...i have got this from the smith srr+wire hfss file

mag(S21)*(cos(-ang_deg(S21)) + cmplx(0, 1)*sin(-ang_deg(S21)))
mag(S11)*(cos(-ang_deg(S11)) + cmplx(0, 1)*sin(-ang_deg(S11)))

I have read smith paper but don't know where this equation comes from?

I will appreciate if anybody can please get back to me urgently...

thanks very much for your answer.

I found that the phase should be adjust to overcome the discontinuity. it is easy to observed that the phase will meet a flip at some band. in this situation, we shoud add or delete 2*pi to make it continue.

hello Mr fangjing
can you help me how did you overcome this discontinuity in the pahse and when can i delete ir add 2*pi?

i worked on smith paper and the results of s11 and s21 is exactly but the phase isn't true so the permitivity and refractive index isnot true.

Hi fangjing,what do you mean by index=-1i.*log(eink0d)./k_0./cell_thickness;In Smith's paper no where there is any expression of log,then from where you got this ?

Please anyone tell me that during the simulation of unit cell of srr, what should be the height of unit cell setup in HFSS, as length and width will be same as the length and width of unit cell of srr. Also, tell me about the waveport assignment, how i can set the polarization of electric field as given in examples.

please any one tell me, what should be the height (d) of unit cell in the simulation setup of HFSS.

-2pi is added in the exponent part, why 2pi change will change the finally caculated value?

Hi everybody...

CG0210794 please, could u give me your SSR dimensions (thickness, gap, width, lenghts for both rings)?
I´m doing something similar, but I don not get the correct resonation.

Thanks a lot

Sergio

Attachments

• double ring.png
    double ring.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 87
  • double ring2.png
    double ring2.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 92

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search