Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you know this Problem ? Answer to me cause and solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAITO

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Do you know this Problem ? Answer to me cause and solution.

Fig1 : Video Server SDI Source

Fig2 : Another Video Server SDI Source

Scene1 top is black.

Why is same scene different ? What is cause and solution ?

Please answer to me look forward.

Re: Do you know this Problem ? Answer to me cause and solut

Looks like a codec problem. I am not sure, but I experienced same problems with different tipes of codecs. Give it a try...
D.

If this were a standard video source to TV I'd say there was no problem but alignment of the vertical adjustment.
the top of standard signal is delibrately (usually first 3 lines) blank along with the lower part of the signal (the bottom of the screen) these are part of the sync signals.

since this is a monitor (I'm guessing) it might be the same thing.
one example I can give (might help) is look at controls on your monitor, if your monitor is to far left/right or up/down, you lose parts of your screen. sometimes this is caused by the display setting (800X600) and your monitors ability to handle it.

In your case however, I think the top part if the screen is the sync info and it should be blanked. since it is black, the blanking circuit is working. some monitors will recognize this as sync signals and begin when video info starts, others might not see this is sync signals and think it is video and display it.

I hope this helps explain some of what is happening, I know other members will help also.
wa

As far as I undurstand this is same file, but played on diferent video servers. If that is the case, look's like codec setings problem. I think that, because aspect ratio is diferent( if it is full screen image). If it was a sync problem, image must be just biased from proper position, i.e some part must be missing. That is not the case, on pictures above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back