Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT VERILOG XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowfish

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HAI laglead,

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE, I WANT TO IMPLEMENT THE DELAY LOCKED LOOP CIRCUIT USING THIS TOOL . BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS TOOL NOR DO I HAVE IT . COULD YOU TELL WEBSITE , WHERE I CAN GET IT.

Re: Integrated Circuit Design for High Speed Frequency Synth

You should post at paper request forum.

Hi,

can anyone tell me where can i download the free version of Verilog XL (full package) ,which can be installed in windows or post me the website and study materials and manuls regarding it.

Hi,

It would be nice if i could get the tool or manuals , because i dont have the tool (for verilog XL).

Is there any free version fully functional tool which can be used for verilog XL simulation.

i think i have downloaded the reference manual from this site itself........

the manual for Verilog XL.

just search this sub-forum......

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the method for adding the verilog codes in the verilog XL tool and draw the schematics in the Verilog XL and finally simulating the entire design . I am new to this tool ,so could any website or link which has some examples (gate level + circuit level) simulation together using verilog XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back