Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you know a cool reference for switching power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ante said:
Sam,

Look back just a few posts.

Ante might think that the upload by Jeekoky (see above post) is the TEXTBOOK. It's not TEXTBOOK, but SLIDES intended to be used by instructors of power electronics classes who have adopted Fundamentals of Power Electronics as a text.

GOOD Advice frm ME
Never post direct link to EDAboard download; members can lose point if they click the link and they can't see which file it is or how big it is. Post the link for the post instead in future posts.

ive downloaded this collection of slides from about a dozen of sources on emule. everytime i think that its the whole book. but after the download all i find is the same lecture slides.

it would be really greateful of anyone who has this book to upload it here

I need the following book , who can upload the e-book here ?

"Power Electronics : Converters, Applications, and Design "
by Ned Mohan, Tore M. Undeland, William P. Robbins

www.mcu.cz have switch power supply ebook,that is very cool and suitable for you
I can understand the language is there any english version?

I attached a file whichc has lots of links for SMPS docs and sofware for design and simulation !!!

hi Omore,
Where is the attached file ?

Well I´ve sent it to several people. I will do it for U
Hope it be of help for U.

Let me know if U need further help.

Hi ,
Does any one have the solution manual of "fundamentals of power electronics" ?

I have fundamentals of power electronics. If you want pm me il upload it... Abraham pressman, marty brown, rashid... Could any1 help me to have a copy of keith billings... tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back