Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DLL problem with Visual C++ 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

niala72

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to build an application to display curves from data coming through a USB device.

I cannot go from a white paper so I have found realtime_plot.zip which compiles with Visual C++ 6.0 with MFC. The express versions are difficult to use even with multiple topics about MFC. I have also found hidioc.zip another application to demonstrate usage of HID USB.

Now I have a workspace with 3 projects. The first and second come from the graphic demonstration, the plot functions are in a DLL with a class clPlot.

I have tried to copy a small struct of this DLL to make a new DLL in the third project, including a small part of the USB functions whith a class clUsb.

The three parts compile separately without error or warning. But I cannot call an USB function or instantiate the clUsb. Perhaps I have made a mistake in copying and adapting the different blocks ???

The first step gives:
error C2653: 'clUsb' : is not a class or namespace name
error C2065: 'FindTheHID' : undeclared identifier

I suppose the linker does not find where the function is.

For the second try I have :
error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_Usb'
error C2501: 'clUsb' : missing storage-class or type specifiers

I don't know how to progress, the different explanations of these errors on the net gave me no help. Can someone help me ? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back