Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY Moving Message Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
attiny2313 based moving display circuit

hi! can someone show a snippet of moving message using proton plus! thank

attiny2313 based moving led display circuit

I WANT TO MAKE A VERY SIMPLE MOVING MESSAGE DISPLAY CAN ANY PLS TELL ME HOW CAN I MAKE IN SIMPLE CIRCUIT.

skytronic drivers moving messages

Look here: **broken link removed**

pic16f682+diagram

thankscgbvcxbxbx

Added after 6 minutes:

thnksssssssssssssssssssssssss

moving msg display project

this

scrolling 74ls595 circuit

micros i will download your project and see what type of led display it is.

Added after 5 minutes:

The moving message zip on page 11 was designed by krystof uscinski kwon as led555 and i was fortunate to interract with him then and i build it and it works perfect,so anyone can try it..if there is any question on that i will give a clue.

make your own moving led display programmable

Hi
OBIALOR you said you have built it? does it work fine? dont you think it is very complicated?? and specially the code is very very difficult.??? how to make it easier to understand?

regards

Hello Sn_Burki there is no complication there only if your abillity is not good enough to follow the schematics and the more you give it a try you will see how good it is,.
it bright enough to be seen over a distance even at day time.

Hi all,

can someone donate the 25 points for me to download the moving_message.zip

thanks for advance

Thanks OBIALOR, I will try to make it as i m very fond of moving display.

Ok Burki,just ask questions where you are confussed.

ABIALOR I want to know that if I want to remove Remot Control and Light pen from this project to simplify it,,, My questions are.

1) How Can text be scrol in different styles?
2) How to apply different mode (styles) on any text?
3) different modes (styles) are different micros or ???
regards

thanks...........................

Added after 1 minutes:

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss

Added after 36 seconds:

Thank you, MicroS

Added after 1 minutes:

Thank you, MicroS

Added after 1 hours 25 minutes:

Thank you, MicroS

Burki,you are asking about another design by microS i have seen his design and it is good only that the columns and not many he should have multiplexed the columns atleast up to 80columns.

OBIALOR you said you have made it? I told about the one which is given above. If you are talking about some other one, plz upload or pm me, may be that would be the one I am looking for...

regards

Burki, go to Page 11 of diy moving sign display you will see moving_sign zip,downloaded it ,that's the one am talking about.

Hello,

Can anyone donate me 16 points to download the moving_message.zip file.
I need it for my project.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back