Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dipole Antenna Design Paper Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adil Israr

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dipole antenna+google books

If you have the unpublished or published work on Dipole Antenna, I will appreciate your favor to PM me.It will really help me in completing my project.

dipole antenna design for idiots

Search www.ieeexplore.org and find papers about Directional Antenna at Mobile Station and Direstional Antenna at Base Station.

Yar i didn't find any..tell me somthing else.

Adil Israr said:
If you have the unpublished or published work on Dipole Antenna, I will appreciate your favor to PM me.It will really help me in completing my project.

Normal dipole antenna is so classical that you can find it in any antenna book. Try to read it from book of Balanis: "Antenna theory"

I am designing dipole antenna's parameters in matlab,,if you people have any knowledge of it plz share it with me, it will help me.

hi friend
before i post u this paper, our friend shameemkabir sead to u the following (Normal dipole antenna is so classical that you can find it in any antenna book. Try to read it from book of Balanis: "Antenna theory" ) so i suggest same as shameemkabir

when u become ready, i am sure u can design it using matlab.

thanks

Added after 59 seconds:

it is very simple

I am doing it from Balanis's book,,if u have any idea of current distribution,electric & magnetic field distribution,,radiation pattern of diole in matlab or any file u have plz share with me.

if u understand the equations located in balanes so u will be very strong to program them in matlab

Added after 1 minutes:

also try matlab file center u will find many programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back