Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Signal Processing Project for telecommunications

Status
Not open for further replies.

peace_bilal

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
small project on dsp

Hi! Can anybody tell me, where can i find Digital Signal Processing Project for my current(6th) semister of my Bachelors of telecommunications?

Plz Help me..........

small projects in dsp

Try "dpsrelated.com"

The best way is search "DSP Projects" on google...

dsp projects guitar

no my dear friend, i havnt got anything yet on the topic of DSP Project, can you tell me a small electronic circuit or project, i know how to use MATLAB and i have made some small projects like two wire intercom and a power supply in my previous semesters........ plz tell me a small project which i can do in the current semester....Thank you in advance

Re: DSP Project??

I have made an experimental circuit with a DSPpic30f4011. I used the a/d converter and the small on board RAM to simulate a "flanger effect" for my guitar. Not sure if this is appropriate, reply if interested.

Re: DSP Project??

thx brother. but my problem is solved now. thankyou anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back