Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital scanning back with CCD sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisoiu

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
digital scanning back

I am thinking to build a scanning back for large format cameras, something similar with BetterLight products. For now I am just studying the possibilities and evaluate the costs.
Can anyone recommend linear CCD sensors suitable for such a task? Key features should be:
-resolution higher than 6000 lines/color
-must have color outputs, R/G/B
I am looking for resolution as higher as possible, without the idea to mount several sensors in line. Calibration tools in this case would be beyond my possibilities.
Also, these sensors should have an IR filter in front, to cut unwanted parts of the spectrum. What solutions exist for this?
I know about Kodak KLI sensors, I prefer to hear about other products/manufacturers.

Thanks.

/pisoiu

monochrome linear ccd sensors

Thank you. I know about these products, unfortunately their CCD linear sensors are monochrome.

/pisoiu

Status
Not open for further replies.