Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital data through FM tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahsan41

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Bros!
I need to transmitt a digital data for a distance of 200-250 feet.Question is can i use the same Fm Tx/Rx circuit (which we usually use for our voice modulation or any sort of ac signal)???

certainly you can, is it the point to point communication?
if the coverage is not enough, you can add a power amplifier to increase the distance of the coverage!
thanks

Many thanks springf2000!!!!!
yeah it is actually a pt to pt communication.again tnx for giving me such a basic concept about FM tx...

But I have a comment here, if you mean with "digital data" that it is on the form of square pulses, then if you tranmitted it as it's on audio link, it would consume very wide BW, then as general rule, I think it's better not to send anything rather than a sine wave (i.e. use some sort of filtering to your data pulses)

Best Regards,
Ahmad,

many thanks ahmed!!!!
tnx for your advice ahmed.i think i will contact u in near future about the transmission of square pulses(high low (0-5V)) through an audio link...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back