Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

differential_low_noise_amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_vaidya

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone,
i am trying to design differential LNA but to start with design i m facing problem however it is a stupid question to ask but i m confused how to use ports for two inputs specifically how to give inverted signal for the second input using psine source. pls help

Dear gaurav_vaidya
Hi
Can you tell me a bit more explanation about what you want to do , exactly , please ?
Bets Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear gaurav_vaidya
Hi
Can you tell me a bit more explanation about what you want to do , exactly , please ?
Bets Wishes
Goldsmith
For Goldsmith,
sir as for any differential amplifier we need one input to be inverted but in case of low noise amplifier we gives inputs at the port in terms of power ( input power handling capacity that is say -20dBm). I am giving one input as -20dBm but confused how to give input power for other differential input.

low noise amplifier

Last edited:

Building differential amplifier is a type of electronic amplifier that amplifies. You are designing with new thoughts and should follow some formula.

03044.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back